The Wraparound Facilitator is responsible for providing intensive care coordination with youth and their families using the Wraparound model. To be certified as a Wraparound Facilitator you must be enrolled in the Facilitator in Training Track.
Training and Other Requirements
- Prerequisite Training Modules
- Register for Foundations of Wraparound Practice
- Register for NM Wraparound CARES Contingency Training
- Submit Coaching Logs
- Register for Follow Up Training
- Coach FIT Evaluation Form
Ready to Certify?
FIT Certification Check List
Certification Exam- In person dates and process for online exams will be announced soon